Friday, October 2, 2026

A Moment of Peace

 

Remembering Mahatma Gandhi on his 157th Birth Anniversary, Happy Gandhi Jayanti,Gandhi Mandap, Sarania Hill Top, Guwahati, Assam, xhobdo
Flowers in bloom, a peaceful sky, and a quiet moment at the statue of Mahatma Gandhi 
on his 157th Birth Anniversary. Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
Location : Gandhi Mandap, Sarania Hill Top, Guwahati, Assam, India
[ Be Aware, Be Safe,  Together We Can]
Linking to : CDP Theme Day
This post is a part of a Sky Watch Friday, a great sky watchers community.
A place to enjoy skies and views from all around the globe.
Follow me on : INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE

12 comments:

Nuria de Espinosa said...

Una imagen con mucho significado. Un abrazo y feliz fin de semana desde EspaƱa

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Wonderful tribute to a visionary... YAM xx

Tom said...

May peace be with you always.

magiceye said...

Beautiful photo for Gandhi Jayanti!

Linda said...

Nice! At first glance, I thought the statue has an aggressive pose, but then I read it was Gandhi, and yes, he was a very determined man!

an artist reflects said...

A True Hero ~ great photo ~ Hugs ^_^

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

What a great memorial to Gandhi!!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

That's beautiful!

Amy said...

The statue looks tall but I like the colours in this photo and the world definitely needs more peace, have a nice weekend.

Photo Cache said...

Very nice!

Worth a Thousand Words

Cloudia said...

I enjoyed this visit very much. Certainly hope you are getting a worthwhile financial from your ads. They are intrusive but if it helps you I will get through them. Thank you friend. Aloha

rupam sarma said...

@Nuria de Espinosa Thank you so much _ ()_

@Yamini MacLean Thanks a lot for your words _ ()_

@Tom Thank you so much _ ()_

@magiceye Thanks a lot Deepak ji _ ()_

@Linda Thank you so much for your comment _ ()_

@an artist reflects Indeed, Thank you so much _ ()_

@Yogi Glad you loved, Thank you so much _ ()_ Thanks for hosting.

@Spare Parts and Pics Thank you so much _ ()_

@Amy Thanks a lot for your words _ ()_

@Photo Cache Thank you so much _ ()_

@Cloudia I truly appreciate your kind words and understanding. I’m glad you enjoyed the visit, Aloha and take care _ ()_