Sunday, June 28, 2026

Busy street, quiet gaze

A moment of stillness in the flow of Ambubachi pilgrims, Ambubachi Mela, Ambubachi 2026, xhobdo, Kamakhya Temple, Guwahati, Assam, black and white photography, bnw, monochrome, people, life, street photography
A moment of stillness in the flow of Ambubachi pilgrims...
Location : Near Kamakhya Temple, Nilachal Hills, Guwahati, Assam, Indi
Stay Safe, We shall overcome ]
Linking to : Sunday Best
Linking to : The Weekend in Black and White
Follow me on : INSTAGRAM TWITTER YOUTUBE  



10 comments:

Dragonstar said...

Fine shot! The boy may need a rest, but he seems to be watching the grey-haired man. I'm sure there's a story here...

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
....... Are you looking at me?... :-) Nice focal point. YAM xx

s.c said...

Beautyful street shot in B&W.

Klara said...

I wonder what the boy is looking at :-)

Taken For Granted said...

I agree with S.C., a fine street photo.

Amypie71 said...

Very busy street, looks like the boy has seen you, is there a market happening or is it a daily usual scene? have a great week.

Tom said...

...busy for sure.

rupam sarma said...

@Dragonstar Glad to read your words, Thank you so much :) Thanks a lot for hosting.

@Yamini MacLean Glad you loved the click, Thanks a lot :)

@s.c Thank you so much :)

@Klara I think boy looking at old man, Thank you so much :)

@Taken For Granted Thanks a lot for your comment :)

@Amypie71 Indeed, Yes, I think the boy noticed me. It was clicked near Kamakhya Temple during the Ambubachi Mela, so the streets were unusually crowded. Thank you so much :)

@Tom Thank you so much :)

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

"Where you are, I was; Where I am you shall be". Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

rupam sarma said...

@Melbourne Australia Photos Thank you so much for your words :) Thanks a lot for hosting.