Thursday, December 22, 2022

In photos: 7th Assam International Agri-Horti Show-2022



I Love Cocoa sign
( I Love Cocoa sign in a store at Assam International Agri-Horti Show-2022 )

Glimpses of 7th Assam International Agri-Horti Show-2022
organised by Department of Agriculture, Assam,
In Collaboration with Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat
Location : College of Veterinary Science Playground, Khanapara,
Guwahati, Assam (17-19 December 2022)

Linking to : Tom's Signs2
Linking to : Thankful Thursday
Follow me on : INSTAGRAM | TWITTER

4 comments:

Tom said...

...this is a show that I would enjoy!

rupam sarma said...

@TOM Thank you so much :)

Ms Donyarific said...

The I Love Cocoa Sign makes me feel so excited. Chocolate fan here :) ~ Ms. Donyarific

rupam sarma said...

@Ms Donyarific Thank you so much :)