Wednesday, November 23, 2022

In Photos : 22nd International Leo Expo 2022


Recently visited 22nd International Leo Expo 2022 (4-21 November )
Organized by Leo Advertising and supported by Assam Trade Promotion Organization
Location : Maniram Dewan Trade Center, Near ISBT, Guwahati , Assam
[ Be Aware, Together We Can ]
Linking to : image-in-ing  Linking to : Our World Tuesday,
Linking to : Travel Tuesday
Linking to : My Corner of the World,
Linking to : Wednesday around the World

Follow me on : INSTAGRAM | TWITTER

6 comments:

magiceye said...

Beautiful lanterns.

s.c said...

A nice colorful show.

R's Rue said...

Lovely

NCSue said...

Thank you so much for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2022/11/some-things-im-thankful-for_098575593.html

dee Nambiar said...

Rupam, I'm so in love with that picture of the lanterns. I noticed it on your IG account too.
Ah, those colours and the soft lighting! Love it!

Amy said...

Lots of lights, I would have to pick more than 1