Monday, August 8, 2022

Monday Mural- Awesome Assam

Assamese Girl in Traditional Attire holding a jaapi

Assamese Girl in Traditional Attire holding a jaapiAssamese girl in traditional attire holding a Jaapi
*Jaapi is a traditional conical hat from Assam made of
woven bamboo and tokou paat (large palm leaf)

Amazing wall graffiti by BHEJAL @bhejal__
Location: Six Mile, Guwahati, Assam
[ Wear a Mask 😷 We shall overcome ]
Linking to : Monday Mural
Linking to : Through My Lens
Follow me on : INSTAGRAM | TWITTER
 

7 comments:

s.c said...

Looks good but I see more a shield then a hat.

Sami said...

Lovely traditional mural. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Rupam

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Very pretty. YAM xx

magiceye said...

Awesome indeed!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry I am late visiting. I'm having trouble commenting on certain blogs this week. At first, I thought her hat was a musical instrument. It is very colorful and cheery.

Tomichan Matheikal said...

Wow! Thos fingers.