
A fleeting moment in the endless movement of the city...
Location: Mailgaon, Guwahati, Assam, India
[ Stay Safe, We shall overcome ]
Linking to: Weekend Street Reflections
Linking to : Sunday Best
Linking to : The Weekend in Black and White
Follow me on : INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE
12 comments:
Beautifully composed and shot 😍
Hari OM
Oh this made me smile - so much to look at I second Deepak's comment! YAM xx
So much to see!
Qué maravilla. Me encanta. Saludos desde España
Love the mural!
Wow, this is certainly a busy bridge with all that detailed painting on it. Driving under this bridge does not provide enough time to really see the mural.
...I like your title!
Excellent photo ! Thanks for the prayers. 🙏🏼
@magiceye Glad you like, Thank you so much :)
@Yamini MacLean Thank you so much for your comment :)
@Dragonstar Yes :) Thank you so much :) Thanks a lot for hosting.
@Nuria de Espinosa Thank you so much :)
@Rob Siemann Glad you loved, Thanks a lot :)
@Taken For Granted Thank you so much for your words :)
@Tom Thank you so much :)
@James Glad you like, Thank you so much _ ()_
title so appropriate.
I like this a lot! So much going on, and I love the mural too.
Yes, all you needed was an aeroplane flying overhead! :-) Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.
Post a Comment