
Recently visited Verandah, A book cafe. Loved the place.
Tested yummy Cappuccino.
Location : Geetanagar , Guwahati, Assam
https://www.facebook.com/verandahghy/
Location : Geetanagar , Guwahati, Assam
https://www.facebook.com/verandahghy/
[Stay Safe, Unite2FightCorona ]
Linking to : Monday Mural
Linking to : Through my lens
Linking to : The Weekend in Black and White
Follow me on : INSTAGRAM | TWITTER





8 comments:
That's an awesome mural! Verandah looks very inviting too. I love these cafes that have shelves of books and board games. :)
Cool place, so much to see. Those chairs! Cool mural and the grass-ceiling, very creative.
What a lovely place that looks! I'm glad you enjoyed :)
I would like this place too ... and his offers :-) ! Thank you for sharing.
Looks very modern for me in India. Nice.
Such a pretty book cafe inside and out, feels very welcoming and warm.
Great mural too, although at first I thought the girl had the straw up her nostril, lol.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Rupam.
Wonderful place to spend quality time!
@dee Nambiar Thank you so much for your comment :)
@Iris Flavia Glad you loved, Thanks a lot :)
@Dragonstar Thank you so much :) Thanks for hosting.
@Anonymous Thank you so much :)
@s.c Glad you like, Thanks a lot :)
@Sami Thank you so much for your commnet :)Thanks for hosting.
@magiceye Indeed, Thank you so much :)
Post a Comment