Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Birthday SIR






















Today i.e. October 11 is a special day for all of us as it is the birthday of Yours. Let me send my warmest greetings & my heartiest well wishes .And the often quoted line now comes to my mind..." We live in deeds, not in years " … Surely, your contribution to Hindi film industry will be always remembered and also inspire others. I pray to the Almighty for your Good Health so that you can continue your works with same energy.We All Love You SIR.

4 comments:

Arti said...

Such a touching tribute to a Hero, Rupam da. He indeed lives through his humble deeds and not his years. He is rightly the BIG B -- not only in name but also in the truest sense. Thanks for such a lovely card, it reflects the love and warmth of all fmxt and I wish it reaches out to him :)

Happy Birthday, Sir!

rupam sarma said...

@Arti Thank you so much for your words.

@AmitAag Thanks a lot.

Panchali said...

Oh, he's the best, Rupam!!And I wish him all the very best...

Unknown said...

Hey Nice Post, I can say that u really are a big fan of big B, well we all are. He own the film industry.