Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Greenwood Resort Trip

It was sometime back that I paid a visit to one of a resort at Guwahati i.e. Greenwood Resort, which is just a few miles away from the main city of Guwahati. It is one of the exciting place that I have ever visited. The resort comprises of many rest houses, restaurants, pubs, conference halls, children park and lots more. A large swimming pool is beautifully built at the center of the resort, which will help the tourists to get rid of the disastrous heat of summer. Besides the tourists can also enjoy the shades of the large trees that are surrounded by the resort. The best I could say is that please come and pay a visit to this exciting place, and I hope you will also enjoy to see its scenaric beauty. Some of its pictures, I am enclosing here, Have a watch.......

for more information please visit http://greenwoodresort.in/

No comments: